This is one of the founding activities for RSM and how the Charity started! It’s a weekly get together at the Village Hall on Monday afternoons 2pm – 4pm. Each week we have a different guest speaker, music or entertainment and is topped off with homemade cake and tea/coffee. Quite often we hold a raffle and every week we have food donation table from Lidl’s.
When: Every Monday afternoon (2pm – 4pm)
- No meeting Mon 16th Dec – Christmas Carol service at St Denys’ Church, Rotherfield. 2pm – 3.30pm (no fee, donations on the door)
- Mon 6th Jan – Ken Mellor, Singer.
- Mon 13th Jan – Pete Burnand, Rotherfield Stories.
- Mon 20th Jan – Bric-a-Brac Sale.
- Mon 27th – Margaret Gould, Life in Nepal.
Cost: £3 for Members and £5 for guests, we can cater for many more to join us