This is one of the founding activities for RSM and how the Charity started! It’s a weekly get together at the Village Hall on Monday afternoons 2pm – 4pm. Each week we have a different guest speaker, music or entertainment and is topped off with homemade cake and tea/coffee. Quite often we hold a raffle and every week we have food donation table from Lidl’s.
When: Every Monday afternoon (2pm – 4pm)
- Mon 30th Sep – Keep Yourself Safe, Police Presentation
- Mon 7th Oct – Brick Lane Music Hall (In celebration of older peoples day in East Sussex)
- Mon 14th Oct – Rod MacArthur, The Story of a Medal.
- Mon 21st Oct – Lee a singer who entertains on the cruise ships.
- Mon 28th Oct – Pamela Marsh, singer
Cost: £3 for Members and £5 for guests, we can cater for many more to join us